Whether buying or selling, start your journey with us and you're in safe hands .....
Our services include...
Our Complete Sales Services:
- Market Valuations and Appraisals
- Property Marketing – boards, print advertising, editorials, in-branch particulars, email and SMS text alert and profiles on the most searched on-line property search websites such as Rightmove, Primelocation and Zoopla
- Viewings and Sales Negotiation
- Personal Property Search Services for Buyers
- Lettings and Property Management
- Tenant and Landlord Services
- Land Consultancy
- New Homes Marketing
- Legal Assistance
- Investment and Relocation Advice
- Area Familiarisation Tours
What To Expect From Our Team:
- An energetic and proactive approach to selling your home. We go out and find buyers, we don’t sit back and wait for them to find us.
- Reliable advice on selling your home based on experience and an in-depth knowledge of the local market. This ensures that your property sells for the best possible price and in the quickest possible time.
- We work by a professional code of practice and our team are highly trained and experienced ensuring customer service is outstanding at all times.
- A welcoming and friendly branch environment that increases the number of potential buyers with access to view your property.
- Quick response to all enquiries and excellent communication keeping you up-to-date and buyers well informed on any changes. We work long hours, seven days a week.
- State-of-the-art technology enables us to communicate with buyers instantly by their preferred means including SMS, text and email.
- Advanced marketing techniques to increase the number of potential buyers we reach in marketing your home.
- High quality property literature and boards that show your home in its best possible light.
- A strong online presence, which includes listings on the biggest property websites such as Rightmove, Primelocation and FindaProperty allowing us to reach more potential buyers that will be interested in viewing your home.
- Accompanied viewings with regular feedback taking any stress away from you and improving the quality of the viewing process.
- Sales progression right through to completion reducing the risk of fall throughs and smoothing the whole process for you.
- Customer service that you will recommend in years to come.
Our team can help you in your search by providing:
- An understanding of your needs and criteria for a home so that we match you with property most suited to you.
- Area familiarisation and detailed advice on localities including schools, leisure, travel so that you can select the most desirable areas for your needs and make informed decisions.
- Highly filtered property search to create a shortlist of properties that match your criteria, eliminating time wasting and improving your overall search for a home.
- Instant communication via SMS text and email to keep you up to the minute with the latest properties to hit the market.
- Accompanied viewings so that we can deal with your queries and respond to offers immediately improving the overall service for you and the seller.
- Independent mortgage advice for access to the marketplace.
- Negotiating your purchase to ensure you get the best deal.
We sold then bought our new property through White and Brookes and received exemplary service from start to finish, very professional and...Rod James
Great experience dealing with White and Brooks. Really helpful and professional. Definitely would recommend....Stuart Hammond
The entire White and Brooks team managed the sale of my Grandmothers property efficiently, professionally and quickly. I will always use...Charis Henn
Tallulah, the agent we dealt with was very helpful, friendly and professional....Rachel Smithson
White and Brooks, Chichester, were brilliant and by far the best estate agent we have used in six moves over forty years. They are the first...John Marsh
Most definitely an interesting experience Thank you @ sherry gewitzke...sherry gewitzke
I saw this property and called immediately for a viewing. I was able to take a video to show my wife who also loved it but wanted a viewing...Bobby Darragh